Dog Training & Behaviour Coaching
Photo by Four Paws Photography
What we can help with
At Canine Friends we offer both dog training and behavioural services. Dog training & behaviour are two different aspects which require different levels of training and qualifications. Below you will find detailed examples what assistance we provide for each:
- All aspects of puppy training
- Basic obedience/command training
- Loose lead walking/lead pulling
- Jumping up
- General advice
- Excessive barking
- Reactivity in the home
- Reactivity to dogs/people outside the home
- Resource guarding (food, objects, people)
- For Separation Anxiety, please see our dedicated page
Our award winning trainer & behaviour consultant Louise is on hand to help with a variety of concerns. All coaching sessions are specific to you and your dogs individual needs, there is never a one size fits all approach. All methods used are science based positive reinforcement, ethical & fear free. Coaching sessions with Louise can be held both in-person in Kent (service area can be found below) or remotely anywhere in the world.
How it works
At Canine Friends, we don't just come by once for an hour and expect for you to be equipped with all the tools needed for long term results and as standard all or our programs offer the below:
- In person or online zoom consultations
- Unlimited WhatsApp support including bespoke video reports
- Relevant handouts to keep
- Online portal/app to house all your bookings and invoices
If accessible training & behavioural support that will prepare you for the long term sounds like the right route for you, the next step is to book in for a free consultation with Louise to discuss your case in more detail. Pick a time that suits you below via our easy online booking form.
Travel is included for in-person consultations within a 15 minute radius from ME13 9NZ
Clients outside of this service area are subject to a separate travel free.